Administration & Vigilance
Admin & Vigilance
- Office Procedure Manual
- Noting & Drafting
- Service Book
- Delegation of Power Rules, 1978
- Pay Fixation
- Medical/ CGHS Rules
- LEstablishment Matters
- Pension Rules & Other Retirement Benefits
- FR/SR (LEAVE)
- Online Purchase of Goods & Services
- Expenditure Management
- Receipt & Payment Rules, 1983
- General Principles relating to procurement of Goods & Services as per GFR 2017
- Vigilance Machinery of Govt. of India - An Overview
- Functions and responsibilities of CVC/CBI/CVO/directorate General of Vigilance (DGoV) (ii) Role of Whistle Blower
- Complaint handling of CBIC Handling of Anonymous & Pseudonymous. Conduct of oral/preliminary enquiry.
- Salient features of Conduct Rules 1964
- Overview CCS (CCA) Rules 1965. Regular Department Proceedings (RDA)- Drafting of Charge Sheet. First & Second stage advice.
- Procedure to be followed after enquiry report-Examination of Enquiry Report.
- Responsibility of Disciplinary Authority & Impact of delayed inquiry.
- Determination of quantum of punishment - minor and major penalty & its impact.
- Framework of Disciplinary Action against Quasi Judicial Authority vis-Ã -vis Court cases.
- Ethics and Integrity of a Government Servant, Preventive Vigilance - how to handle Rogue elements.
- Do & Don't for Government Servant Sharing experience.
- The Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964.
- The Central Civil Services (Temporary Service) Rules, 1965.
- The Central Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules, 1965.
- The Central Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1972.
- The Central Civil Services (Medical Attendance) Rules, 1944.
- Central Government Health Scheme.
- General Provident Fund (Central Services) Rules, 1960.
- The Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 1972.
- The Central Civil Services (Joining time) Rules, 1960.
- Delegation of Financial Powers Rules, 1978.
- Fundamental Rules & Supplementary Rules.
- General Financial Rules, 1963.
- Rules relating to TA/LTC, Advances, allowances, fixation of pay etc.
- The Central Treasury Rules (Vol. I -Part V- chapters II to V and IX - Part X).
- Rules relating to reservation in service of SC/ST - Recruitment of Sportsmen - Appointment on Compassionate grounds - Appointment of handicapped persons - Medical Examination on appointment - Departmental Examination and D.P.C. Meetings.
- Rules relating to Departmentalisation of Accounts - Reconciliation of Accounts - Reconciliation of Revenue Accounts.
- Central Excise Circle and Divisional Office Procedure Manual.
- Referencing of files - Noting and Drafting.
- Preparation of Briefs, Minutes, Notes for Reference for Conferences.
- Welfare Schemes of the Department - Directorate of Preventive Operations.
- Meaning of Vigilance - Vigilance Inquiries - Conducting of an Inquiry.